ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Monday, May 31, 2010

We're Home!!!

Finally after one full month in the hospital, Lori 17 days, Garrett 15. 3 of the days overlapping. We are home! It is such an amazing feeling to be home. We are so blessed to be so fortunate to have two wonderful children. Avery is such an amazing helper with her brother. She gets us burp clothes, blankets, bottles, diapers, basically whatever we need. She has even helped with the laundry and giving the cats water.

Garrett is such a good baby. He hardly ever cries. He loves his papasan chair. He got a great nap in it today. We have some really good pictures on the camera that I need to load on the computer. As soon as I do that, I'll get them on here. It has just been great being home.

Thank you Cindy for the chicken spaghetti and the baked ziti. Thanks Patrica and Larry for coming over to help us get resettled, and thanks for the steaks. Also thanks Dad and Carolyn for the BBQ and beer.

I also thank you so much to Dad and Carolyn for basically reworking their May calendar. They pretty much had Avery for the whole month that Lori and Garrett were in the hospital.

Garrett has a couple Doctor appointments this week. Tomorrow he meets Dr. Q. He is our regular pediatrician. Then on Friday we go see Dr. W. so he can check out his back and shunt. I'll give updates about those appointments. Our Strong Boy is doing very well. As always thank you so much for praying for our little boy.

2 comments:

  1. We're so happy to hear all is going well! We can't wait to see pictures! Continued prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! So happy the adjustment is going well, and can't WAIT to see more pictures... but more importantly see him in person!!! So, I was wondering if we could bring over dinner for y'all on Thurs? Just let me know, ok?? :)

    ReplyDelete