ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

May 5th. We are hopeful that Garrett will come next week, but again Dr. C is the best of the best. If he says we are waiting until the 19th, then we are waiting until the 19th. Last night after the 2nd post of the day. I know, I'm such an overachiever. We got a surprise. Yep! Intense contractions. Dr. C ordered a shot of like liquid lava. Seriously kind of scary. Lori's heartrate increased and like I said liquid lava.

Today started out great Leah and Tamirrah came by to see Lori. Leah is like netflix, only she allows more than one movie out at a time. Then Tiffany and Megan came by and brought some flowers. We got a great laugh around 1 when one of my best friends' wife sent an awesome text to us. Wasn't suppose to come to us, kind of personal, so it was extra hilarious. I'll save them from the embarassment, this was probably enough.

At this time, we are just sitting here waiting for Garrett. Each day we wait is better for him. He needs to be as strong as possible for his surgery. Lori is sending me to work tomorrow and Friday, unless there is some surprise, but hopefully no more surprises. I do have plenty of time to take off like the next 5 weeks, but we need me to save some days for the next year. So right now, I know that I'll get to save at least 2 days. We will see how the weekend goes, maybe I can save a couple more days next week.

Anyway Garrett is still looking strong, and moving and kicking just as good as he always has. As always thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to come visit, just not sure where you are at! Please let me know. I find that you are on my mind ALL the time and I'm fighting tears as I type. Need to see you. Praying for your little man. Love you all SO
    much! Tamra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Lori! BTW I love the name Garrett. Eula Forsythe

    ReplyDelete