ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dia de las cinco de la parte del hospital dos

No new news. Just sitting here. Avery came to visit us with Dad and Carolyn. Lori was craving decaf tea and mashed potatoes, so that's what we had for dinner. My dad makes a very unusual type of mashed potatoes. It's got kind of a Mexican flair with plenty of butter.

Wow I can't believe I just said that. Could I sound more like a blogger?

Lori is still doing well, and Garrett is as well. We are hopeful that Dr. C will cut back on the meds again, but I have a hard time seeing that happen. Everytime we monitor Garrett we are still seeing too many contractions. Again as I have said before, thankfully I'm not a doctor. That's why they do their job. They are the experts, and we trust these guys so much. They are the best. I am very thankful to know that Garrett really could not be in better hands.

Thanks again for everyones support and prayers. We have been so overwhelmed. Thank you so much for all the food and treats as well.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good day....decrease the meds, eat shipleys, receive candy, visits from friends and family.
    I visited Jodi's blog to see pics of her adorable Brooklyn & Reagan. What a neat family. Know you are happy to have them as a resource and support.

    xo,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete