ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 3 in hospital

No baby yet, but that is a good thing. Dr. C really wants him to wait a little longer. Garrett looks really good, lots of movement. Hopefully he can wait to the week of May 10th. Lori was excited because she got a good breakfast this morning. She said Garrett was pretty happy about that too. They have taken the monitors off of her for now so she can sleep. Baby and Mama look good right now. Avery got to come visit her Mama yesterday and that was awesome. She kissed all her mommy's bobo's. She ran all over the room and we entertainment for everyone. Thanks for all of our visitors so far. Everyone has been very good to us. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers for our little hero.

3 comments:

  1. Well..... aren't you guys full of surprises?!!?!? Sending all our love until I can get up there to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything is going well. We are anxious to meet Garrett, but I think we can wait just a little longer!! Enjoy this quiet time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping our prayers for Garrett and the family!

    ReplyDelete