ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Garrett just was taken to surgery

Garrett was just taken to surgery at 5:35. There's just something not right with seeing your 23 hours old son being taken to have neurosurgery. We have a phenomonal neurosurgeon and a world class team working on him. It was just really hard to see him go into surgery. Dr. W the neurosurgeon said that Garrett shouldn't lose any function. In fact he may gain some more function. Please, please, please continue to pray for Garrett. God is listening. As always thank you for keeping Garrett in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you guys! The news about Garrett is incredible...we are praying for your family and love you guys so much. I am SO proud of you, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete