ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Day Down

Okay, It was pretty hard to go to work today with Lori hanging out in the hospital. We will try it again tomorrow, but we will see about next week. At least it was a crazy day at work. Thankfully, I always get taken care of for lunch. Amanda hooked me up with some Chick fil A, which I was fortunate enough to eat at about 3:15. The day ended with a flat tire. Terrific!

News on the baby front. Contractions are still about 8 minutes apart. He was pretty active today when the nurse was trying to monitor him and Lori. Kami and Lindsey came by to visit Lori earlier today. This evening, my Mom and Wes dropped by and brought some La Madeleine and movies. Cindy also came by bearing gifts for Lori, Avery, and Garrett. Dr. C came by and talked with Lori. We will have an ultrasound on Sunday to see Garrett. Dr. C is awesome and we really appreciate how much attention he is paying to Lori and Garrett. Thanks again for all you continued thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment