ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 13 post on Day 14

Not much activity yesterday, Lori went down on her Mag. Her friend Rachel came by and dropped of some stuff. Rachel lives in Dallas, and she is about to become a Doctor's wife. Lori cried when Rachel moved. Lori's cousin Craig and his wife Sarah came by and they brought her a beautiful orchid. Poor flower... I give it a week. Lori has no green thumb. I'll make sure it lasts a little longer though. My thumb is a litter greener.

Avery came by to see her mommy. She made us some nice cards. We hung them up on the wall. Avery is doing great. We hung out for a while, then I took her to her Nana and Papi's house. That' about it. Lori and Garrett are doing well. As always thanks for praying for Garrett.

2 comments:

  1. I made the blog!! It was so good to see you, I miss you so much! Can't wait to see the handsome guy when he makes his appearance. Although, he may be enjoying hanging out listening to you read Jen Lancaster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary and Margie MeffordMay 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    Congratulations, Adam and Lori. Sounds like Garrett is doing very well so far. Your mom just sent a picture. He looks very healthy and cute. We'll continue to keep all of you in our prayers. Margie and Gary

    ReplyDelete