ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Anniversary Surprise!

Today is our 6th anniversary, and we got a little surprise yesterday. Lori got admitted into the hospital yesterday. She had some pretty good contractions they got to be about 2-3 minutes apart. Fortunetly Doctor C was able to control them with Meds. We had a pretty scary Morning at around 7. We seriously thought that we were about to have a c-section today, but Dr. C got everything under control again. Garrett and Mom are both well, but we are at the hospital indefinetly. Dr. C really wants Garrett to get to 38 weeks. We are at 36 and 2 days. Basically he will be here sometime in the next 10 days. Don't worry Avery is at her Nana and Papi's house and Uncle Aaron is hanging with her so she is fine. Thanks again for keeping Garrett and Lori in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment