ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Day... Another Contraction

Okay, so this morning started out pretty good. Dr. C backed off on Lori's meds, and then contractions started up again. She had some pretty good ones today, so they had to increase her meds to slow the contractions. Martha came by and hung out with Lori today. She brought some awesome cookies. Avery also got to visit her mommy and checked her vitals. She also showed off some of her dance moves to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack. I'll post a picture later when Jodi and her crew gets here. Jodi is a blog expert, and she and her family have been our role models through this whole experience. Her constant strength and belief have helped us more than I could ever say. Her little girl Brooklyn is so awesome, and her strength and joy of life is truly inspiring. I can't wait for Garrett to meet her. Jodi, David, Reagan, and Brooklyn are actually on their way up here to bring us some Olive Garden. Oh yes latest update... Garrett still looks good, mommy is exhausted. Dr. C is awesome, and he wants Garrett to stay put as long as possible. He said that he still would like to May 19th if possible.

1 comment: