ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday the 20th

Garrett is doing very well. He is eating like a champ! Lori got to spend the whole day with him the last couple of days. Everything is still developing real well. We are still very hopeful that his head will continue to develop properly. His ventricles have gotten a little larger, but they are still not too concerned. He is a very strong boy. I'll put some more pictures on this evening of Garrett and some pics of Avery at gymnastics. As always, thanks for keeping Garrett in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to hear all is going so well! Davis' ventricles got a little larger after surgery, but have remained the same since. Hopefully Garrett will do the same! Still praying for you guys, and can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all such wonderful news! Garrett and his family are SO very strong. Sissy K is looking oh so forward to seeing all of you.

    Adam, with all the extra time on your hands, have you taken pictures of Garrett's nursery?

    ReplyDelete