ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Friday, May 7, 2010

One Week down in the Hospital

Lori has been in the hospital for one week today. Visitors today were Andrea and Suzanne. Kristi Cox brought some brownies, and Cristy Famulari came by to say hi. I think Lori has been one of the most popular girls on the floor. I didn't get up here until about 7:30. Emily, Terry, and Bella met me here. They brought dinner. Gringo's! I forgot how good Gringo's is. Unbelievably good! They hung out with us for a while. It was good times. Emily and Terry have been apart of Lori and my life for years. I've known Emily for almost half my life! I know that's crazy Emily, but do the math. She's like a sister to me and Lori. Her husband and little girl are just as awesome as her. Props to Terry, he just finished a Sprint Triathalon without training. Avery is doing very good. She is at our house with her Nana and Papa. So she is very happy to be home. Just had a break in blogging to see and feel my son kick and move. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing him kick and move. His kick just now was because of the mexican food. Has to be. He probably has my stomach. I know that I shouldn't eat jalopenos, but I love em. So I guess he was tasteing fire, and not too happy about it. News on Garrett and Lori stays the same. No news is good news. As always thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We can't wait to share our strong boy with all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of y'all and praying ALL the time! Lori, you are SUCH the Super Mom!!! You are earning some SERIOUS crown-jewels these couple of weeks!! Happy Mother's Day, friend. Sorry you are spending it there, but thankful God put you in this place to prepare the best arrival for that sweet boy. We can't wait! Will check in with y'all later... :)
    Love~ the Beavers

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love ya'll and enjoyed our visit so much!!

    ReplyDelete