ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ocho

Lori and Garrett's status remains the same today. Leah and Tamirrah dropped by early this morning to say hi. Leah brought rice krispies treats. Leah is trying her best to help fatten Garrett up. Dr. C came by this morning as well and said that he would be back tomorrow morning to do the ultrasound.

I went home today to finish Garrett's room, and move furniture around. Lori's dad did an amazing job on refinishing Avery's new furniture. Avery has Carolyn's old bed from when she was a little girl. The furniture looks Awesome. Keith came over to help move the furniture around, so at least we got the furniture in place in each room. My mom and Lori's mom were very busy sewing together receiving blankets and burp towels. Garrett and Avery's rooms look awesome. The paint looks good and the furniture looks great.

Aaron came by and visited with Lori this afternoon. I think he was a little paranoid that Lori would go into labor with him here. She was having some contractions, and I think he was kind of scared that he would have to go in with her for the C-Section.

If you are looking for something specific to pray for tonite or any other night, please pray for Garrett's opening to be very small and very low in his sacrum. Also that his ventricles are within normal limits. We constantly pray for Garrett to have normal brain function, good leg function, and control of his bladder and bowels. Like I've said, we have seen a lot of good signs with Garrett, and we are very hopeful and optimistic that Garrett will be just fine. He is a very strong boy. As always thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment