ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday 17th


Tough day today. Not really for Garrett he keeps trucking along. He is such a trooper. Lori was discharged from the hospital today so it’s tough not being an elevator ride away from our son. The good news is, we are staying with my dad in Houston. He lives about 5 miles from the hospital, so we will be making multiple visits to the hospital. Avery is really happy that she gets to stay with her mom and dad again. She made sure last night that she had her hands on both of us when she was sleeping. Garrett is doing so well. He has doubled his feeding today, and tomorrow Lori will get to hold him, because they have taken off the bandages covering his surgery scar. As always thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully we will be home next Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of both your little ones. Garrett looks so peaceful-doesn't seem bothered at all by all he's been through. Your mom said he's doing great. We will continue to pray for his recovery and hope you get to bring him home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrett certainly looks great...just as if he was posing for the picture. God certainly has his hand on Garrett and your family. Avery looks happy and I know she was glad to be with you and Lori. I will continue to keep Garrett in my prayers and on our prayer group list.
    Loved the funny stories too...Mission Impossible was on this week and I thought of your comparison.
    God Bless
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adam & Lori, This is Emily's cousin. I'm just now catching up on your blog, but Em has kept me up to date with everything so far. I'm SO glad that Garrett is doing so well! I've been praying for him and y'all a TON! I will continue to do so too! I hope to meet him someday soon!!!

    ReplyDelete