ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Hero

Amazing!!!

Garrett just came out of surgery, and he did amazing. Dr. W was able to completely close every layer of skin. I thougth there was only the epidermis, mesodermis, and dermis. However there are many more levels and tissues that I am unaware of.

Anyway, Dr. W said everything went PERFECT! All of Garrett's nerve routes appear to be intact. Pretty much unheard of! He is definetly a Miracle. All praise to God. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Garrett will be monitored the next couple of days. There is a chance that he will need another procedure to help with the circulation of his spinal fluid. That procedure is called a shunt. Please pray that he will not need this procedure. Please pray that we can take him home with this as the only surgery that he ever needs to fix his back. The Doctors have done an amazing job fixing him, but God has helped, protected, and he is healing our son. Gotta go see him now. As always thank you so much for praying for Garrett.

5 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! So happy to see this news. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary and Margie MeffordMay 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM

    Great news, Adam. We are so glad to see that he is doing so well. Hope Lori is doing well, too. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. I'll also mention Garrett in church tomorrow and ask others to pray for him, too. God answers our prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is definitely answering prayers and I believe that He will continue to do so. What a miracle baby you have and I think that God has amazing plans for this strong little boy! We will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome news! So excited for all you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God!! It sounds as though our babies have the SAME thing! Sending them off to surgery is the hardest part, but the amazing report from the doctor makes it worth it!! We continue to pray!!

    ReplyDelete