ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12

Today was the 12th day of Lori being in the hospital. Tommorrow Dr. C will cut her Mag down to 1.5 at 6pm. Then to 1 on Friday morning. If all goes well she will get to spend the weekend at home. That would be great for her, because she has been locked in here for almost 2 weeks. It has been tough, but she's a trooper.

Today, my work through us a shower. It is so great to work with people like I do. They are amazing. They pray for Garrett all the time and they have been so helpful and supportive this spring. The shower was wonderful we truly appreciated it so much. Avery was awesome. She opened all the gifts and said thank you after each one.

Tonight was great too. Avery came in with me and we got here about 6:30. Lori's parents dropped by around 7. They are stressed about leaving town this weekend for Meghan's graduation. Congrats Meghan! They are so worried that Garrett will be born and they will be in San Marcos. Lori has been telling them to go. I guess we will wait and see what happens after the Mag goes off. My sister, Heather and her husband, Will came in from England. They dropped by along with Aaron, Dad, and Carolyn. It was so nice to have everyone here. That was today. As always thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I know Garrett really appreciates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment