ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Monday, May 10, 2010

The 10th Day

I left early this morning to do some work around the house to get ready for Garrett. I'll have to put some pictures up of his room and Avery's room. Both rooms look very good in my opinion. Keri, Jen, Jodi came by to see Lori this afternoon. Jeri also dropped by to say hello. Avery and I got back up here around 3:30 and she and Lori had a wonderful afternoon together. Lori watched her dance, say her pledge of allegence, and they watched Ice Age 2 together. My mom also came by and brought some spaghetti, salad and cookies.

Dr. C's visit was a pleasent surprise. He immediately fell in love with Avery, but who doesn't? The surprise was that he told Lori that he was going to take her off of medicine starting Thursday. So, Thursday starts the countdown. The last day Lori will be pregnant is the 19th, unless Garrett changes his mind and comes before than. As always, thanks for keeping us and more specifically Garrett in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment