ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As Avery would say Day Leven


I got up extra early this morning to get Avery and take her to school. We had Shipley's for breakfast. It was nice to eat with her. I worked in Garrett and Avery's room and set up baby stuff in our room and the living room.

Around 2, Lori called and she was having contractions every 3 minutes. I called Carolyn immediately and she was ready to get Avery from me right away if needed. Fortunately the contractions slowed down on their own, and Avery got to come see her mommy. They hung out for a little while and watched some of Princess and the Frog.

Kris and Carrie came by to hang out with Lori. Kris was so impressed by the ice and water machine that he is thinking about installing one in his house. Carrie brought some bibs and blankets that her granny made.

Lori just finished getting monitored for the last time tonight and Garrett was very active. Lori's contractions are about every 8 minutes again. That's all I have to say about that...

As always thanks again for praying for Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment