ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Friday, December 31, 2010

October Updates


Thank you so much to Aaron and Kathryn for running in The Washington D.C. Marine Corp Marathon (Aaron) and the Portland Marathon (Kathryn). Kathryn and Aaron raised over $2500 for the national Spina Bifida Association.

Thank you Lori for taking me to Austin for my birthday. Lori surprised me with Longhorn tickets to see Iowa State play Texas. I guess the real surprise was how crappy Texas played this year. Anyway it was a great weekend in Austin we stayed with Kathryn and Chance. They were excellant hosts. We went to an excellant Italian restarunt Friday night, and we had a room all to ourselves in the restuarant. There were also chicken bones on the ground.

For Halloween, Avery was Minney Mouse and Garrett was a Cheeky Monkey.

Garrett and his Papa. G-Man didn't actually get to go Trick or Treating he hung out at the house and passed out candy with Mama, Nana, Papa, Uncle Kee Kee, and Aunt Meghan.

Avery helping me carve the Jack O Lantern. Didn't realize how cute this pic was until now.

Avery right before her Trick or Treating started.

No comments:

Post a Comment