ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Monday, June 14, 2010

One Month Old!

Today is such a great day! I can't believe Garrett is one month old. Of coarse we have no pictures to post at this time, because we are in the process of getting a new camera. So we will take 1 month pics on the iphone. I know what you're thinking... Awesome!

Garrett is doing great! His caths have gone from 4 a day to 3, and we still are getting low levels of urine. We meet with ECI tomorrow to see if they will need to work with Garrett or just monitor him. Next week we meet with the urologist. Hopefully we can stop cathing or at least move to morning and evenings only.

Avery is doing great! They moved her to preschool 2 months early, and today was her first day. We have gymnastics on Wednesday and I think I'm gonna bring the video camera.

Lori and I are doing well. We cooked dinner for ourselves tonight for the first time in like 2 months. It was the Adam special: Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies, and don't worry Lori made dessert.

Thanks again for all the support. As always thanks for praying for Garrett!

2 comments:

  1. So glad things are going well. I can't wait to see pictures. I bet he has grown a lot since the last time I saw him. We miss you at work! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month already?!?! Absolutely crazy flying time! Cheryl told me that she met Garrett, and kept saying today that "he looked SO good." (I have a feeling that under normal circumstances, she wouldn't mention another kid's progress to me... but she knows we're friends.) Said he looked really similar to Brook, but with more moving toes. :) Anyways, hope this weekend is GREAT! Y'all let us know when you're up to meeting for dinner or something!

    ReplyDelete