ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Every Girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man!

This was such a good find by Lori. I know she couldn't wait to take a picture of him wearing his shirt and tie. I'll have to say, I'm a little jealous of the tie. Okay we have gotten some good pics of the kiddos, but first a quick update on Garrett.

We went to the urologist today and he was very impressed with how well Garrett has been doing on his cathing. He actually said we could probably quit doing it all together. We talked about it with him, since we were a little apprehensive with quitting all together, so we are just doing it once a day! We are so excited about this! Garrett doesn't really enjoy the cathing, but really who would.

Avery has been doing great in Pre School. She's talking in Spanish now. My dad is very fired up about that. Avery and I watered the yard the other day, and Avery had a blast! She loved it we sat in the hammock and got sprayed by the water. It was awesome. My mom came over the other day to see Garrett and Avery. Here is a good pic of Garrett and his Grandma.
Pic of Mommy, Garrett and Avery. Garrett is letting us know he's #1! I'm sure Avery would debate this...
That's about it for now. We will update again soon. As always thanks for keeping Garrett in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment