ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Latest update on Garrett

Today Lori and I went to meet our new Doctor that will be delivering Garrett. Everything is still looking good. All organs are working like normal, and no water on the brain. He was also moving. All of this was very good.

Anyway I have saved the best news for last... Garrett's opening in his spine is pretty low. The Doctor did get a pretty good look at it and he said that the opening looks to start at S1 at the highest. This should mean that Garrett should be able to walk.

2 comments:

  1. Found you!!! :)

    It was great to talk tonight and hear that Garrett got great news, even if it was from a jerky doc.

    Looking forward to getting to see you guys again soon! Even more, looking forward to meeting the little man. Spina Bifida is going to be the LEAST interesting thing about him.... he's gonna be a stud!! :)

    ReplyDelete