ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you
with My righteous right hand.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy 2011




I guess I'm not that big of a blogger. A lot of stuff has happened in 2011. Her is a pic from Avery's Birthday. We had a wonderful party here at the house.








Garrett's PT is coming along well. He can even pull up and stand for a short while on his own.



Garrett loves bath time. Sometimes he takes baths with Avery. When that happens, the floor gets pretty wet!

These two love each other so much they are always laughing. Avery is the best big sister ever. Garrett completly adores her.



This is a great pic of G. For 3 reasons. 1. We have one of Avery doing this, but I can't find it. 2. The Hangover is a Top 10 all time movie. 3. And every pic of G is great!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the STANDING picture!! :) Glad to see all is going so well!

    ReplyDelete